15-50g. Keep air tight and away from sunlight to preserve flavour.
- Saltbush - a rich umami flavour that can be added to soups, sauces and curries (20g).
- Desert Herbs - an amazing meat rub that can be added to koftas, meatballs or straight onto a leg of lamb (30g).
- Cinnamon Myrtle- use it as a flavouring in cakes, biscuits or with your morning yoghurt (15g).
- Wattleseed - adds a rich and earthy flavour to curries & dahl as well as mixing with chocolate (40g).
- Lemon Myrtle - can be used as a substitute for lemongrass or preserved lemon in curries and tagines (20g).
- Strawberry Gum - use it as a flavouring in cakes, biscuits or panna cotta (20g).
- Rice Spice - sprinkle on plain rice or use it to create a fragrant curry (35g).
- Pepperberries - a powerful substitute to pepper, best used in moderation on meat and roast vegetables (20g).
- Lemon Aspen Salt - an amazingly versatile salt that can be added to fish, roast vegetables, or cooked meats (45g).