How to use
- Saltbush - a rich umami flavour that can be added to soups, sauces and curries.
- Desert Herbs - an amazing meat rub that can be added to koftas, meatballs or straight onto a leg of lamb.
- Cinnamon Myrtle- use it as a flavouring in cakes, biscuits or with your morning yoghurt.
- Ground Wattleseed - adds a rich an earthy flavour to curries, dahl or mac'n'cheese.Lemon Myrtle - can be used as a substitute for lemongrass or preserved lemon in curries and tagines.
- Strawberry Gum - use it as a flavouring in cakes, biscuits or panna cotta.
- Pepperberries - a powerful substitute to pepper, best used in moderation on meat and roast vegetables.
- Lemon Aspen Salt - an amazingly versatile salt that can be added to fish, roast vegetables, or cooked meats.