250ml bottles, keep in a cool dry place away from sunlight. 2 year shelf life.
- Organic Tomato Sauce - a classic all-rounded. Great with meat, savoury pastries and hot chips (organic tomatoes, bush tomato, powdered mustard, celery salt, garlic powder, onion powder, white vinegar, sugar, pepper, cayenne, salt).
- Green Tomato Hot Sauce - a zesty Mexican style hot sauce that can be used with tacos or as a salad dressing (green tomatoes, bush tomato, jalapeño chillies, fresh coriander, garlic, onion, white vinegar, lime juice).
- Pineapple Hot Sauce - a tropical hot sauce for fish and white meats, or as a salad dressing (chillies, fresh pineapple, fresh coriander, lime juice, white vinegar, salt, sugar).
- Island Marinade - The Torres Strait has a long history of trading with Asian and Polynesian peoples. As a result, you will often find soy sauce in our cooking. Use this marinade to make an outstanding fried chicken or barbecue pork (dark soy, ginger, garlic).
- Organic Sriracha - A south-east Asian style hot sauce with a mild heat. Perfect for those who love to add a dash of chilli to every meal (organic red peppers, carrots, native pepperberries, chillies, garlic, white wine vinegar, salt).